Dang Dinh Loc and Pham Xuan Thao
Before joining UDG in 2013, Dang Dinh Loc and Pham Xuan Thao were awarded a National Championship in Aerobic Gymnastics. They have competed in domestic and international competitions and have won many awards.
Xuan Thao and Dinh Loc got their start dancing with a Regional Team in 1996 and continued on to join the National Team from 2006-2011.
Their accomplishments include:
- 2012: Dinh Loc graduated from HCMC University of Siences, majoring in Graphic Designing, while Xuan Thao received her Bachelor degree from Open University in Hospitality Managements.
- 2013: Dinh Loc and Xuan Thao joined UDG and also started their training at HCMC College of Dance. Dinh Loc placed 2nd in So You Think You Can Dance Vietnam Season 2, Xuan Thao was ranked in top 34 of the same competition. She also went in top 16 Got To Dance Vietnam and was a member of Saigon Heat cheerleading team.
- 2014: Xuan Thao placed 2nd in So You Think You Can Dance Season 3. She and Dinh Loc were choreographers for Toi La Dien Vien Season 1. Later, they recevied a scholarship to train in Jazz Teaching and were certified by ISTD through Soul Academy.
- 2015: Xuan Thao and Dinh Loc choreographed and performed in So You Think You Can Dance Season 4 and Dance Your Fat Off Season 1.
- 2016: Xuan Thao and Dinh Loc choreographed and performed So You Think You Can Dance Season 5, Tuyet Chieu Sieu Dien, and took first in Little Heroes Season 2 and Dance Your Fat Off Season 2.
- 2017: Xuan Thao and Dinh Loc choreographed for Guong Mat Than Quen Kids’ version.
Currently, Thao and Loc teach dance, aerobics, and Zumba for students at all levels. They often choreograph corporate events, gameshows, talk shows, and music videos. They are the main dancers and choreographers at Gem Center in Ho Chi Minh City.